Monday, February 14, 2011

2:24 and annoyed

So the exam I had studied pretty good for (business statistics), well it looks like i got a D on it. GREAT. The only thing really annoying about this is, I know I'm going through my phase of having a chance to do good on the easier ones, which is supposively the beginning exams. GREAT. Man..I really thought i was gettin an A, or atleast a B. So Weird. Shocked me.. Anyway..I have an exam tomorrow too for Management Information Systems, its not so hard, just annoying cuz i typed 1 thing wrong and just found it now, now everything is making sense. Eh. I honestly hate business and numbers and shit. I really should've have gone into something more related to expressing myself in writing, psychology, or whatever. But I DO like money, so i guess I just gotta suck it up til its over. I've made it this far, might as well keep going til its done. DAMNIT. TRYNA ENJOY MY LIFE TOO MAN! DAMN. So yeah.. back to studying.. Happy Valentine's Day. Hope Monica likes my gift. I needa get my anger under control foreal. Whenever i get stressed out like this, I like to blame other people for it. I always do that. My father has shown that type of trait many times in the past. I never really liked that. I should really work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment