Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I am not feeling as bad as i would normally feel. Boo Ya.

So once again...another fun action packed weekend! Jesus. Friday I wasn't really planning to do much, was pretty lazy and laid in bed. I had a half-joking idea to roll on friday..which ended up happening once I saw christian at Mooses' crib. Damnit. Ended up takin' the mini journey to mia and ryan's crib. The music was nice in the car, i love rollin' in the car.




Talk about peer pressure and my own temptations getting the best of me. Mia and Ryan's crib was pretty chill, ended up back at christian's crib n drank beer n champagne til about 9AM. Whats super gay is i woke up with my shirt off. I only recall waking up on the couch shirtless. I was like WTF. put the shirt back on and went back to sleep. Suppposively, Christian had woke up next me, noticing that I was shirtless. Talk about a total gay moment. Anyway...Rejuvenation was great. Had some good old chicken pho, at PHO HA. Man that place is Really Good. Foreal.




MMMM,both their pho tai bo vien and their chicken pho is supppper goood. They say pho kills hangovers, they usually help a LITTLE when i g2 argyle. but Pho Ha really hits the spot for me. Wooo.

Anyway..by night, Christian and I were feelin pretty great. We decided we'd pop AGAIN. oh Man. but we were feeling fine, must be the benzos and the pho! Well damn, it sure HELPED. HA. So I told christian, hey lets stop by a Jewel Osco or whatever so we could pick up some stuff for the day after. Grabbed some Banannas, Acai Tea, Acai Drink, and Blueberry pomegranate drink. All actually very good. EXCEPT, if you read the ingredients for the Lipton purple acai berry tea, there is no ingredient that includes ACAI. hmmm. false advertisement! the box looked great, goood marketing Lipton!



STAY AWAY, you're just getting the antioxidants from the green tea w/a blueberry acai FLAVOR.


Anyway, also copped some Bom Vida Acai drink. This stuff was pretty legit, Its a lil bit pricey, but as you should all know, usually the pricey stuff is the real deal..



"Bom Dia" means Good Morning in Portugese!

To make this drink, these Acai berries are hand-picked and cooled as soon as they can within 12 hours in Brazil. Worrrdddd

I also picked up a pack of Dun Hill Fine Cut White's which were also like the black ones I had bought, but these were way lighter and way smoother. The only thing that sucks about these squares is the fact that they burn way too damn fast! I even think they burn faster than marlboros, but anyway, its additive free, which is a plus.




And of course, my favorite, which seems to have gone up in price. the POM- Pomegranate Blueberry juice. This one is 100% juice and really makes you feel a difference. I got really drunk once night, downed a shit load of this stuff before i went to bed, drank some water as well, and I felt a lot better than i would normally feel after a drunken night. I didn't take any benzos or anything either. But yeah..This is a TOP pick for me, too bad it costs standard 11.99! Shit, go down to atleast 8, fuck. It costs money to be healthy dude foreal!



Yesterday when we all woke up at around 430 or 5 was it, I felt ok. I was a bit out of it, but other than that, it was str8, nothing horrible u know? Took the car out for a drive right before it started gettin really dark outside and treated christian and Monica for some Seven Treasures, and we all had the 554. That really hit the spot. Michael, Tina, and Michelle ordered Indian food, which was really good when I came back there to taste the butter chicken, ahhh that shit was fire!



but yeah.. gotta post a picture of some 554 up. woooo, i was ignorant towards it before i tried it. When i use to chill with rich, justin, and all of them. I always thought it was stupid how we'd go have dinner as a big group of about 10 to 12 heads and everyone ordered 554. I mean, shouldn't we order a big soup, and share 5 or 6 entrees or something! Anyways, I take that back now. the 554 looks so simple because all it is is bbq pork and egg over rice. But man, their bbq pork is so tender and chewy and tasty! And their egg is perfectly cooked sunny side up and the yolk just leaks very nicely when u mix it all together. Don't forget the sriracha sauce or any hot sauce! Shits FIREEE.





....Went back to Michael's didn't really do much cept watch the latest episde of californication. I started to get a bit down because the party was over, the weekend was gone. Back to Life, back to school, back to reality. School was great actually today, I got 100% on my webpage quiz, thank god i found this teacher on ratemyprofessors.com, big relief. Only two more days of school before I head out to frisco for huys wedding. Not only Am i happen to be in his wedding in cali, but I am definitely excited to see my friends from Mexico. It has been almost 10 years since I've seen Allen, Doug, and Hrag. Lookin' forward to that place I've never been to. Anyways, Good night. Going to hopefully get back to the gym 2moro to work out and box. Keep the body cleansed!






Life Goes On..I'm still young, Glad I'm alive, young, happy, and living. One day I will be an old man too tired to walk with wrinkles. These are the minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, and most importantly Moments i Must Live with the most Experiences and excitement as I can.

Without being sloppy of course..

No comments:

Post a Comment