Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rusko - Hold On..Caliiiii to VEGASSS...





Anyway...went to a few business conferences this week for my management classes about international business. Learned a lil bit here and there. I need to get a job! ASAP! need some money.. man so i really have just been super occupying myself with planning out the cali trip..EDC IN VEGAS. Yup. Well i been knowing this, but my blog hasn't been updated with it yet..So yeah...everything is going pretty str8. Got school stuff to think about in the next two days, then the weekend. A week closer to vacation! I think 2 or 3 weeks closer to Frisco! Nervous about that cuz im goin out there by myself n i never been there before! atleast i got a good ass deal on a rental car for what? 65 bucks for the 3 days? thats str8 as fuck. lookin fwd to seeing the brothers from mexico especially. it has been a decade since hell. Nothing much new.. cept the whole planning for the trip that im excited for..n planning makes me think of many things...















hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment