Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Faithful in a Lost Cause

Days go by

Emotions, unorganized and distorted

Positivity unbalanced with negative ties

The same mistakes I make

The more my soul begins to cry

How I haven't learned my lesson

Why do I continue to chase the dragon for these temporary highs?

The poems I express

This is my confession

I've got an issue with addiction

The fact that I don't do it during the week is a reminder that its fiction

Yet only an excuse to continue the repeating bad decisions

Yeah, blame it on peer pressure

Yeah, blame it on other people

Yeah, blame it on the availability.. yup that'll teach you

No outer influences are at fault

No other person's suggestions makes it their wrong

Its a problem you have within

Its a problem you have inside

How many times are you going to try to get better?

Lets have faith and hope this time you'll have the will to make next time better.

No comments:

Post a Comment