Friday, May 20, 2011

gooodiesss





Nothin much lately, been goin to muay thai alot lately, boxing also. I have been really slacking on blogging though! These are things I should do so that i can look back on in the future damnit! Anyway...this week I just been goin to muay thai and boxing. I wanna get better at fighting so i can just lay motherfuckers out u know? I just hate some people, but I gotta be able to knock them out too! Anyway.. I had one of my crazy angry thoughts a few days ago.. n decided to buy this.


Iono man.. U NEVER KNOW.



Anyway...last weekend was probably one of the most horrible weekends I had in a while. So erwin n marilyn wanted to roll, which is very RARE. And it really seeemed like a good idea. So i had anticipated for last weekend for a whole week, when the day finally came.. it was so fun in the beginning.

Lesson Learned: Always have some weed and xanax for the comedown.

Well, you can already see where this is going.. CRACKED OUT like CRAZY at 8 am. I didnt start feeling normal til probably tueseday night or wednesday morning. It was really fun though, wish i couldve remembered more of the good parts of the night you know?













No comments:

Post a Comment