Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Life is Short, Live it because the moments you create are Precious.




















I am feeling depressed/happy probably more than I did last year...Even though the trip was a bit stressful, It was beautiful. Hanging with friends and eating good food and enjoying new experiences has brought me back to feel how i use to feel when i was a kid...I know what is missing in my life, and its to try new things to jump in the water and Go For it. Because one day..I don't know when but I will pass away. Life is too short to just be working to spend it all with everything that you are use to. We need to get out of this bubble to grow. I have experienced as much as there is to experience in Chicago and i Love my city. But As humans, we must get out of what we are use to and Let Go. Explore and Experience while we still have the energy to do it. Instead of growing old and regretting what we wish we could have done in our past. Take Many Pictures, Take Many Videos, Remember and Grow and Live. I want to thank my friends and my girlfriend for coming together to bring back the Magic That we have all lost. Because of these experiences, I am starting to love my life more than I have ever Had. It doesnt need to end, unless we End it. Anything is possible, and we can make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment