Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Old Memories come alive



Man..i haven't heard this track in years.. but it definitely takes me back to my spikey hair and buying that hybrid theory CD. Man.. I remember playing this track so often, it brings me back to the thoughts I use to ahve.. and man being 15 years old, you don't think too much about much cuz u havent really been through much yet, n man...it gave me a calming sensation.. listening to it, as if it it put me back in my place when i was 15 for a few seconds...being young..and it saddens me that it has been this long since then.. n we only get older and older. Its a scary thought..to see how much life we have crossed, how much we have experienced.. to look back and realize how far it was.. n too think.. did it really exist? It was definitely a beautiful time.. despite the depression and the trouble n loneliness.. it definitely felt more real, and more alive. Something I thought was definitely worth sharing..I guess all i can say to that is to do my best to live as young as I was before without stressing myself out too much with all the responsibilities i believe that I have now..

No comments:

Post a Comment