Friday, September 23, 2011

Trip on E cigs and Hop

So I decided to bust out the credit card and order 10 E cig kits to start hustling again, I have faith that this model will sell..Since how its starting to get colder, it seems more people have been interested....Also.. FB's new features has made it easier to market my company which is a plus.. I feel it is a good tool and i don't even need to make a website, I can just accept paypal orders if i need to ship them. anyway..I want a video to promote the e cigs..and i want a video black and white with tina smoking it..where u can only see her tattoes and her e cig and lips.. it would be sick. I haven't listened to any trip hop other than esthero lately, some songs i might wanna use for the e cig video, and just good to listen to.










No comments:

Post a Comment