Monday, February 17, 2014

Worth it for the better?

Repeating days, I don't want to age grey
Life is passing by so fast
It gets more sad, I suppress and escape with a mask
If I'm getting older, my parents are getting older.
As I get older my parents grow weaker
Its a scary thought
Thinking about your family aging while their clock doesn't stop
I miss my mom & dad
But I need to make more money to be successful for mom & dad
I want to get rich soon
That way I could move back home
Have more time spent around them than weeks here alone
Lately I've felt I been going crazy here.
So much time alone with nothing but thoughts and concerns
Cocerns about my life and where its moving
Concerns about whether I'll make it or give up and turn
Worrying is constantly played in fears on my mind
What do I do next? What can I do now to progress to be the best?
I'm progressing yet the same time I'm blind to whatever leads to the rest
I want it all
And I want it now
So that things would be easier and less depressing than it has been up until now
It has been one year, 12 months, 365 days
The longer I'm gone
The more I'm missing everyone
and the Longer I'm gone the more I'm feeling disconnected from them.
Take me back.
I wish the decision was that easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment