Monday, February 17, 2014

Selfish

Man. fuck all these so-called friends of mine
Fuck you bitch, you're selfish and you don't give a shit
Don't act like you do, just so I'm not mad at you
Fuck the other bitch for speakin' to me so cold.
Only sending me pics things you want to show off like gold
Then when I continue to speak to you, you leave me alone in the cold
Fuck you and fuck everyone else.
Cuz none of yall really give a shit, so why should I care too?
I know yall think im psychotic because I get angry
Say one more thing and I'll punch you til your nose bleeds.
Eat a dick, shut your mouth, fake your soul, and walk that front that you truly are
Stop going out for people's acceptance
Just cut yourself and bleed out til your soul drips into hell
Stop trying so damn hard to be cool
When you're really just wanting to be someone you think is cool
Fuck you.
People are only there for you when its convenient.
Those people.
Don't give a shit, but themselves.
How I know? Because I was once there.


No comments:

Post a Comment