Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Leaving this place.

Time has come
I'm close to the finish line
My journey is soon to be won
California is the next place
So many things I want to experience in case
In case I'd die and never get to do the things I wanted
I'm glad to leave Chicago as well
I feel the negative energy only holding me back in doubts
The haters, the people who've misheard things about me
Never will they respect truth within me
To some, I'm the bad guy
To my close friends and I, I'm just a good heart trying to get by.
The things I've felt here in des moines
The things people will never understand about me and what I enjoy
The loneliness was rough
But I've had experiences prior that have made me tough
It gets you tough
But it also takes away apart of your heart
The part that makes you nice to people
I might actually miss des moines a little
Just the beginning journey I took
I'm ready to leave this place though
My future is in California
There I can maybe get a fresh start
Fresh start in believing in me
New perspective to live by and be within me
The road trip is far
I need to drive there in my car
To new places, new experiences, and new people
Forget the bullshit and leave it behind
Leave it in the past and move on.
You'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment