Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bitch..Please.

Bitch fuck you
You was waste of fucking time
My blood boils when we fight and I never feel fine
I told you I'd always be completely straight forward with you
I thought you were cool with it, so I kept it real with you
Then you flip on me and talk shit to me
You look down on me
You don't respect me
They say easy come easy go
Thats a a damn fact
I put so  much energy into something I thought was good
Not really,
She just makes me negative and puts me in places makin me think of bad things I should
Fuck This Hoe
She ain't nothing but bad news
Pretends she cares, but only wants to 1 up me in debates, she doesn't care
Anything I say
She's got something bad to say about it
Something someone else says that I say
She agrees with it.
She tries to mask it with, oh Allen its cuz im concerned, thats a load of shit
She just doesn't like me
Is unopen to hear about anything I believe or have to say
Anything important to me I want to share, she doesn't care to hear about
Always talking on the phone, blah blah blah blah
When do I get a chance to talk?
Well Fuck you too bitch
You were a waste of fucking time
It was my fault for getting too close to a rebound during that time
You seem pretty cool
But you try too hard
There's a reason why shit don't work with you and other dudes
Being them, I'm pretty sure they didn't know what to do
Always talking about he wants you and he's trying to get with you
You don't gotta convince me you're desirable, you didn't have to!
Always showing off like I give a shit
I'm sorry I hurt you and I never meant it intentionally.
Now I'm hurt, so I'm saying these nasty things about you actually
I don't think we'll ever be cool.
You're unhealthy  and I never wanna have anyone make me feel this way like you do
You're short-term, a vacation, a temporary high, 
Eventually I just have to quit you off my life.
I'm mad, but I'm a little sad. 
Because I wish things could be as fun as they use to
When I first met you.
But Shit, When I first met you, was nothing but a front
An image you made up for me to think you were down as chick.
But inside you weren't down with it all
You'll never compare or be better than my ex.


No comments:

Post a Comment