Monday, June 2, 2014

Love right now, need less now.

Everything it seems you've got.
Every person you desire, you don't got.
Every understanding you wish someone did.
They just don't know how you feel when its unannounced.

When a person misinterprets, doubts, and assumes with me.
Automatically I think of her.
Because I think she'd be the first to understand me.
But she's not here
And I'm here.
Does she think about me?
Will she ever give me a call or tell me she misses me?
These kind of things that I want
Even after the places I've traveled
You would think I'd be changed and helped
Truth is, I'm still feeling lonely.
I'm starting to desire everyone around me.

But Really.  I still want her.
And boy I think that I do miss her.

I've seen a lot in these last two weeks.
Experienced things some old people haven't even seen
I value the memories and I sure miss it.
I've got all that I need.
Am I just being greedy?
Or could it be the after-effects of drugs/alcohol again
Also a common pattern about me.

Ha..which are usually the best poems
When im down in the chemical dried dumps.


No comments:

Post a Comment