Monday, September 15, 2014

Cunt-niving Trick

Sia Yang, you're nothing special but a chicken wang
Your pleasure was cheap and short
I don't know why I chose to stick around and get caught up in your dirt
The real you was definitely not all what it was worth
I must've been blind
You put me out to be a crazy angry devil
These games you've played have me feeling far from fine
Your need for control is the only thing that keeps you leveled
You preach about being real
yet you avoid and ignore so cowardly
How can anyone learn to love such a fake and phony girl?
I will never know your intentions
You did me wrong again and I hope another girl gives you a nose bleed
They say never wish bad things upon someone
Well, whats the difference if my mind naturally thinks bad of you?
If only you kept it real about how you really felt
Then things between us could've been helped.
But you're so selfish
You let your pride get the best of you, so to hell with this.
And I'm the fool
For allowing myself to be treated like a piece of shit.
Fuck you and your games
You ain't nothing but a cheap and easy hoe.



No comments:

Post a Comment