Monday, October 6, 2014

A problem.

So much negative energy in the brain
Am i still the same?
Have I influenced everyone to escape their pain
Drugs, alcohol, substance, antidotes.
Addiction, feeling, soul decomposing decisions
Boredom from what?
Eyes are cold
Blind eyes and quietly shut
Give me a reason to stop
I thought moving here, I'd refrain from substance abusing games
I can't seem to enjoy the simple things enough
My human suit wants more from life
I can't just enjoy flying a kite?
The simple things are okay
When nightfall arrives, my inner werewolf comes alive
Seeking temporary pleasures and making regretful decisions
I have a problem
Its probably time i should seek help
I dont want to keep doing this to myself
Theres gotta be another way I can live with not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment