Monday, February 23, 2015

Even if you didn't feel the Same

Missing thoughts they tangle myself
Thinking negative and shameful past filled sores
Imaginations without reconsiderarations leave me breathless
untamed the shameful thoughts its imprisoned
Thoughts of neglect for peace, yet stumbling into thoughts of she
Weightless I feel when a memory flashes from triggered imagined portraits
What are you doing?
Are you happy?
Do you think about me?
This feeling is never lessened or ever forgotten
Only tamed beneathe the carpet until maybe you'll find me
I'm always there.
I never see you though.
Its ironic. Yet if you did care wouldn't you have called me?
This feeling though.
I don't care if you don't call me.
I don't care if you miss me.
I don't care if you felt the same.
Cuz deep down inside of me
I'll always feel that same.
N its weigthless.
Maybe in another life time you'll feel the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment