Friday, May 27, 2011

man,is the time going by so slow.

This honestly feels like the longest week in the world. It feels like its been forever since th last time i spoke to Monica after grocery shopping. Anyway..I like that I do feel I have so much more time now that I've been able to do lots of things. I haven't gotten a chance to hang out with Jase in a while, so as soon as i woke up this morning i asked him if he wanted to go running. So i picked him up and we went to Bunker Hill forest by Devon and Caldwell. We jogged through the trail and it was amazing. Just being with nature on a nice ass day and seeing some deers was pretty cool. Jase is my first old bestfriend from back in the day, it seems we've drifted apart ever since when i was younger when i had got into pot and drugs. He is a really good person and it felt good to be able to chill with him n realize why we clicked from the beginning. Ever since i had started the pot or drugs when i was a teen, i began making new friends through the drugs. And this all just made me realize that I met jase through pure personality and non-alcohol,non-drug fun. We jogged a good 3 miles. Man, running is pretty addicting! Tomorrow we are running again. I haven't gone to muay thai or boxing ever since i got my tattoo because i don't want it to somehow get fucked up, so i been jogging which hasn't really done much damage to it. I even had some time earliar to go on yelp and do some reviews haha, it feels good to get time to myself, but honestly whenever i stop doing something or i'm not with people, i start to get that empty feeling again. Its that feeling of missing monica. =/ I told her a week and i told myself a week for the good and im stickin with it, and it honestly has only made me discover more n more feelings i have for her. ahhh. haha..i never get like this. anyway..i might g2 teaze tonight with jase, don't know what that placeis like, but i haven't hung out with the biris or any of them in a while, its cool christians brother is friends with them so i can bring him.


No comments:

Post a Comment