Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Empathy for Carmela and Zhi

human interaction
Love ingested felt through veins and space
Feelings of content are locked in place
Mentioning no words or thoughts
Hearts combine and develop grace
Evil no longer available out of sight and out of place
Hurts and memories haunt many
Thoughts of past experiences faded in fog increases
Don't want to lose the vivid thoughts
Don't want to leave that place
Missing him you feel alive in that state
Opening your eyes and he's not there
How can someone so perfect to you ever be replaced
Where are you? When will I see you?
Missing him so much, what will do when hes not awake?
You are thinking to yourself
How can I sleep at night
How can I just make you speak to me at night
Why can't I just feel you tonight?
Painful suffering
The more I feel it, the more I know you are hovering
My soul needs you
My soul can't live without you.
She needs him, He misses her
He can't touch her, He can't hold her
Disturbed and disoriented
Wishing he could say his last words
Screaming his lastful words
But nothing heard but endless space
How can he move on
How can she move on?
Love bonds a soul from not moving on
His favorite song plays
She wishes she could just wake up and he would just stay
Why is life so hard
Why did it have to be this way and not far
Why did it have to be now
Because she would marry him and wear his gown
A future can now only be imagined
Love.  Hurts. Unfair it takes.
God help their souls get through this
Because my empathy feels their pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment