Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Reaper Seeks a Heart Without Darkness

Life's unexpectancies
Death reaps virgin souls from longevity
Knowledge not credible from acute studies
In shock, we all believed what we thought was true
yet our hearts were in denial to avoid the truth
The darkness casts
The drugs spreads like a disease
Its worked on pure souls with its power to infest
Russian roulette is game that never lasts
How have I made it this far?
How come he didn't get to make it as far?
Pure souls with the most light in their hearts fall victim faster than others to the reaper's blade
Now I've a learned
A true spirit without darkness is hungered by death
Death isn't as interested in me
Because the darkness in my heart is strong
the darkness fills my lungs
And for decades, I've grown to become selfish and more numb
Z was built with a heart of pure gold
No matter how evil someone else is
He never expressed negativity to whoever that person was
Without a doubt, my soul, my character, and my spirit spreads darkness
I've fallen victim years ago
So far back as my early childhood
My heart has bled out all the light that ever once was
Evil has no reason to slice my spirit's throat when my heart walks this earth with darkness
I don't want to live like that anymore
The darkness must be removed and replaced with light and purity
I want to live my life to spread this light as I move forward
There are many people I love
Many I'd cry if their life span was cut short
Changes need to be made.
New perspectives must be put into action to help this world
Help this world become better
Help us grow the lightness in our hearts to be strong together.




No comments:

Post a Comment